Sunday is The Golden Clasp That Binds Together The Week..

This is the day I plan a lot but does nothing.. Sometimes we go through a lot in a weeks time. That’s part of life.. but we push right on through it, work relate, grief,  illness, We do what we have to do to survive. People don’t understand, Their are no time limit on grief. Some days are better than others, but their won’t be a day that goes by that you won’t think of your love ones in Heaven. It’s By God’s Grace we continue on.. if I get upset over something that has happened at work, me being upset probably has nothing to do with what happened, but me missing my son who is in Heaven.. Not too much else phases me.. I do get overwhelmed when I can’t talk to someone other than the normal everyday people..Sometimes we need to take some time and visit ourselves. People really think they know me, but really they don’t, they just know of me. If I’m entertaining a woman it’s because I don’t have a choice, it’s part of my job. If I’m entertaining a Man, chances are I am physically attracted to him. I’d rather talk to a man instead of a woman any day of the week. Trust That..People tend to get the wrong idea about that too, so be it.. I decided to change the game up, I done trying to hold together a situation where I have zero participation. I can’t keep straddling the fence, the only side I’m sure of is my own. At some point you will realize that you have done too much for someone or something, that the only next possible step to do is stop. Leave them alone. Walk away. It’s not like you’re giving up, and it’s not like you shouldn’t try. It’s just that you have to draw the line of determination from desperation. What is truly yours would eventually be yours, and what is not, no matter how hard you try, will never be...So with that being said It’s ok To Do Nothing 

Trouble K 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Am I Dreaming? Gods Church or The Devils Chapel...

Waiting On The Perfect Time? There is no Perfect time..Real Talk

Life Is Too Short To Hold A Grudge, Also Too Long.