Should We Reward Bad Behavior?

It’s Been A Trying Week, But I made It Through, For the last couple of weeks I’ve had this monkey on my back, But just because you got the monkey off your back Doesn’t mean the circus has left town, I try not to let the behavior of others destroy my peace. I’m not rejecting them I’m rejecting their behavior, they will have to change Their behavior before we can come together again. We aren’t being true to ourselves when we tolerate less than we deserve. I’m a good person but always to the wrong people.. I had so much I wanted to do and say this week but somebody said something that threw me right off course. I remember who I was and the game changed. I’m starting over, A new pattern of thoughts, A new wave of emotions. Don’t ever let anyone make you feel like you don’t matter..Have you ever met a person when they appear  they suck the morale right of a place? When your absence doesn’t effect people, your presence never mattered. Something must change. Leadership is making others better as a result of your presence and making sure that impact lasts in your absence.. I’m going to take a deep breath adjust my crown and continue on..A person who feels appreciated will always do more than expected remember that..Should we reward bad behavior? Not where I am from..

troublekp

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Am I Dreaming? Gods Church or The Devils Chapel...

Waiting On The Perfect Time? There is no Perfect time..Real Talk

Life Is Too Short To Hold A Grudge, Also Too Long.